EVE Melt Pain Relief Works Without Water is a new type of tablet called “orally disintegrating tablet,” designed to dissolve quickly in your mouth without water. It provides effective pain reliefbecause it contains ibuprofen 200mg per dose.How to use
Limit the dose to twice a day, avoid fasting as much as possible, dissolve in the mouth.
Take with water or lukewarm water.
Please take at least 6 hours between doses.
Adult (over 15 years old): 1 tablet
Under 15: Do not takeIngredients
One tablet contains:
Caution for Use:
Ibuprofen - 200 mg
Additives: Anhydrous silicic acid, cellulose, ethyl acrylate・methyl methacrylate copolymer, polyoxyethylene nonylphenyl ether, partially hydrolyzed polyvinyl alcohol, magnesium stearate, talc, corn starch, polyvinylacetal diethylaminoacetate, methacrylic acid copolymer LD, sodium lauryl sulfate, polysorbate 80, triethyl citrate, aspartame(L-phenylalanine compound), acesulfame potassium, DL-malic acid and perfume
(Failure to observe the following may cause the present symptoms to worsen or produce adverse drug reactions and/or accidents.)
1. The following people must not take this drug:
(1) Those with a previous allergic reaction to this drug or ingredients of the drug
(2) Those who have ever suffered from asthma after taking this drug or other drugs for the relief of pain and fever or after taking other cold medicines
(3) Children under 15 years of age
(4) Pregnant women whose due date is within 12 weeks
2. Do not take this drug in combination with any of the following drugs:
Other pain reliever and fever reducers, cold medicines, sedatives or motion sickness drugs
3. Do not drive or operate machinery after taking this drug.
(Sleepiness may occur.)
4. Do not drink alcohol before or after taking this drug.
5. Do not use this drug for a prolonged period of time.
When to consult a doctor
1. The following people should consult a doctor, dentist, pharmacist or registered salesperson before taking this drug:
(1) Those who are under the treatment of a doctor or dentist
(2) Pregnant women or those who may become pregnant
(3) Breastfeeding women
(4) Elderly people
(5) Those with any previous allergic reactions to drugs or other things
(6) Those who were diagnosed with any of the following diseases:
Heart disease, kidney disease, liver disease, systemic lupus erythematosus or mixed connective-tissue disease
(7) Those who have suffered from any of the following diseases:
Gastric and duodenal ulcers, ulcerative colitis or Crohn’s disease
2. The following symptoms may be adverse drug reactions. If any of these symptoms occur, STOP TAKING the drug immediately and consult a doctor, pharmacist or registered salesperson. Show them this leaflet.
Related area: Symptoms
Skin: Rash, redness, itching or purpura
Digestive system: Nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite, stomach discomfort, stomachache, oral ulcer, heartburn, heavy stomach feeling, gastrointestinal bleeding, abdominal pains, diarrhea or bloody stool
Central nervous system: Dizziness/vertigo
Circulatory system: Palpitations
Respiratory system: Breath shortness
Other: Blurred vision, ringing in the ears, swelling, nose bleeding, gum bleeding, uncontrolled bleeding, bleeding, back pain, excessive fall in temperature or malaise
In rare cases the following serious symptoms could occur. In such an event, immediately consult a doctor.
Symptoms name: Symptoms
Shock (Anaphylaxis): Itching of skin, hives, hoarseness, sneezing, itching of throat, tightness in the chest, palpitations, consciousness clouding, etc. which develop soon after taking the drug
Mucocutaneous ocular syndrome (Stevens-Johnson syndrome), Toxic Epidermal necrolysis: Persistent or acute worsening of high fever, bloodshot eyes, eye discharge, lip erosion, sore throat, widespread rash, redness, etc.
Liver dysfunction: Fever, itching, rash, jaundice (skin and whites of the eyes turn yellow), brown urine, general malaise, loss of appetite, etc.
Kidney disorder: Fever, rash, reduction of urine output, generalized swelling, general malaise, joint pain, diarrhea, etc.
Aseptic meningitis: Severe headache with neck muscle rigidity, fever, nausea, vomiting, etc. (These symptoms are mainly reported in patients undergoing treatment for systemic lupus erythematosus or mixed connective-tissue disease.)
Asthma: Wheezing or crowing sound when breathing breathlessness, etc.
Aplastic anemia: Purpura, nose bleeding, gum bleeding, fever, pale skin, pale mucosa, tiredness, palpitations, breathlessness, giddy feeling accompanied by queasy feeling, bloody urine, etc.
Agranulocytosis: Sudden high fever, chill, sore throat, etc.
3. You may develop the following symptoms after taking this drug. If the symptoms continue or worsen, stop taking the drug and consult a doctor, pharmacist or registered salesperson. Show them this leaflet.
Constipation or sleepiness
- Children under 15 years of age: Do not take.